Friday, 1 March 2013

PRINT UNSTOPPABLE with Anna Scholz SS13


Well... we all know it - I love the clothing designed by Anna Scholz. It. Is Amazing... The prints are divine, fabrics are luxurious and the cuts are perfect for our Plus Size bodies. Last night I found myself pouring over the latest designs and prints.



In recent years - I've pretty much loved everything released by Anna but I'm going to go ahead and say the prints this Season are my favourite. They have taken my breath away - the dress above (in the Dandelion Print) is just unreal and completely beautiful.



I had the good fortune to see many of these dresses in the flesh last weekend at the BPSFW event and they were spectacular. I always sit up and pay attention where Anna's involved and one print in particular (which is like a magnificent, magical colour explosion) has wooed my heart completely:


I mean... SERIOUSLY WOW. The ENERGY here is AMAZING.

THANK YOU Anna!! 

For those of you NOT quite into eye catching prints, the latest Collections do also feature some block colour, natural hues and feminine lace...




Anna Scholz provides us with two designer ranges through her Black and White Label Collections. Every season - I feel grateful for Anna as a designer. I love that she provides something accessible through Simply Be - but also - I LOVE that she designs High End clothing with the best fabric, new prints and US in mind. We plus size girls DESERVE an indulgent, beautiful DESIGNER label like this. 

Just amazing, really.


xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love the way Anna uses bold striking colours and prints, but I have to agree with you that this season are the best yet!

    Can't wait to see you in some of them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really dream to be able to own something from Anna Scholz one day, so much amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x